Our Team assists clients in the purchase and sale of every type of real estate asset. Our extensive experience includes single asset and portfolio transactions, including undeveloped land, shopping centers, multi-family residential developments, office buildings and towers, hotels, mixed-use developments, healthcare facilities, property assemblages and many others.
Whether it is drafting purchase and sale agreements, 1031 exchanges, sale and leasebacks, purchase options, ground leases, complex land-exchange transactions, or any other mechanism to acquire or sell an asset, our Team has done it and can help make your project a success.
A few transactions showcasing our Acquisitions and Dispositions expertise include:
- Representation of developer in connection with the acquisition of approximately 68 parcels of land located in Lake Jackson, Texas.
- Representation of client in connection with the acquisition of approximately 26 gas stations throughout Texas.
- Representation of developer for the sale of Class A mini-storage portfolio to National REIT.
- Representation of quasi-governmental entity in connection with a long-term development ground lease with the City of San Antonio for Hemisfair Park redevelopment.
- Representation of developer in connection with the multi-party land exchange agreements involving the exchange approximately 10 parcels of downtown properties totaling approximately 12 acres over a six-year time period.
- Representation of institutional real estate investor in connection with the acquisition of multiple portfolios of single-tenant retail facilities totaling over 200 stores located throughout the United States.
- Representation of owner in connection with the acquisition and redevelopment of 2,500 multi-family units and subsequent merger with national multi-family REIT.