Having worked with national, regional and local companies and developers and having decades of experience with the intricacies of structuring transactions for different real estate products, our Team knows how to efficiently and effectively structure your deal to add value to any project. Whether it is evaluating the appropriate organizational structure, addressing various complexities that follow a successful business, negotiating partnership, limited liability company or joint venture agreements with institutional and private investors, or determining the best mechanism for the disposition of an asset, our Team has done it and can help make your project a success.
A few transactions showcasing our Business Structuring expertise include:
- Representation of an owner of a 3,000-acre residential and golf course resort development in connection with the formation of a partnership with a real estate fund and the development of resort hotel and conference center.
- Representation of an industrial development company in connection with the formation of a partnership with a real estate fund to acquire, finance, develop, construct and lease a 225-acre industrial park.
- Representation of a multi-family developer in connection with the formation of contribution agreement and partnership agreement with a venture capital firm for the development of first-class multi-family development.
- Representation of a multi-family developer in connection with the negotiation of a limited liability company agreement with an institutional insurance company for the development of a first-class multi-family development.
- Establishing bankruptcy remote entity structures that meet rating agency requirements.