From the start of a project, our Team is there to assist with the many complexities that arise in development. Through our detailed due diligence process, we are able to pinpoint potential problematic areas that can inhibit a project from becoming reality. Such due diligence processes include among other items: the analysis of title and survey and all applicable zoning, planning and other use regulations and the review of environmental reports.
Our representation also includes the negotiation of development and utility agreements with governmental entities and individuals, the negotiation of declarations, restrictive covenants, reciprocal access agreements and other development documents and amendments thereto.
Our goal is to create a process as seamless as possible so that any project can become a successful reality. Whether you are developing a retail, multi-family, industrial, mixed-use or office project of any size, our Team has done it and can help make your project a success. We represent national, regional and local developers covering an array of real estate project types and sizes.
A few transactions showcasing our Development expertise include:
- Representing the developer of the Frost Office Tower, a 400,000 square foot office tower in San Antonio, Texas.
- Representing the developer of a multi-family residential apartment complex, consisting of a 347-unit first class garden apartment complex in Denver, Colorado.
- Representing the developer of The Pearl located in San Antonio, Texas.
- Representing a supermarket chain in connection with the acquisition, development and/or lease of grocery stores and shopping centers throughout Texas and Mexico.
- Representing an institutional real estate development company in the acquisition, leasing and development of multiple single tenant build-to-suit industrial facilities totaling in excess of 20 million square feet of rentable area located in 12 states.
- Representing a land development company in connection with the acquisition and development of a 2,000-acre parcel, including construction of a golf course and club and the subsequent sale of the development to a national resort development company.
- Representing a national development company in connection with the development of a 1000-room convention center hotel in San Antonio, Texas.