Our Team has extensive experience in representing both landlords and tenants in connection with all aspects of a lease transaction, from evaluating the underlying asset to the final execution of the lease. We have in-depth knowledge of the special provisions needed to address issues arising across all asset types, including retail, entertainment, office, medical office, industrial and residential.
As the lease is a governing contract that is usually intended to last for many years, we take great care to draft effective and tailored provisions necessary to create flexibility for the landlord while at the same time addressing the tenant’s need to protect its business model. In addition to the lease agreement, we can also assist you with the preparation and negotiation of related collateral agreements, such as parking agreements, brokerage agreements, work letters, subordination agreements, estoppel letters, lease amendments, lease default notices and property management agreements.
Whether this is your first lease for space or you are a seasoned property manager, our Team has done it and can help make your project a success.
A few representative examples showcasing our Leasing expertise include:
- Negotiation of all leases on behalf of landlord for office spaces in office tower 400,000 square feet in San Antonio, Texas.
- Negotiation of all leases on behalf of landlord for office spaces in an office complex containing approximately 50,000 square feet in San Antonio, Texas.
- Negotiation of all leases on behalf of landlord in retail shopping containing approximately 450,000 square feet in Pharr, Texas.
- Negotiation of all leases on behalf of landlord in The Pearl mixed-use development in San Antonio, Texas.
- Negotiation of ground lease on behalf of tenant for development of $10,000,000 mini-storage facility in Austin, Texas.
- Negotiation of various ground leases for pad site users for retail shopping center developers.
- Negotiation of various ground leases on behalf of tenants and landlords for the development of office, industrial, retail, hotel and mixed use projects.
- Negotiation of leases on behalf of tenants in retail shopping center and mixed-use developments.