Our oil and gas practice concentrates on the representation of mineral and royalty interest owners. We provide our clients counsel in all areas relevant to the preservation of their interests and realization of the economic value of their minerals. Our services include:
- Preparation of mineral and royalty conveyances and assignments
- Negotiation of agreements for geophysical exploration
- Negotiation and preparation of oil and gas leases with an emphasis on maintaining a realistic balance between preservation of the surface and economic production of the minerals
- Evaluation of division and transfer orders and related royalty remittances
- Negotiation of pipeline easements
- Evaluation of lease compliance and enforcement of lease terms
We understand the dynamics of both unconventional plays and traditional resource recovery and we strive to guide our oil and gas clients to the maximum potential of their minerals in this rapidly evolving industry.